Here are the steps:
1. Gather all your hair to one side.
2. Part your hair into two even sections (a right section and a left section).
3. Grab a small piece of hair from the outer right side.
4. Take the piece of hair from the outer right hand side and bring it to the left side. Once the hair has been passed from one side to the other, you can forget about it, it will now stay on that side.
5. Grab a small piece of hair now from the outer left side.
6. Take the piece of hair from the outer left side and pass it to the right side.
7. Repeat steps 3-6. Make sure you grab small pieces of hair when making this braid, otherwise it might start to look like a regular braid.
8. Once you are finished, pull the sides of the braid to give it a fuller look.
If you try it out I would love to hear how it went.
Pictures by the lovely Julia
Thanks for reading!